Thursday, May 9, 2013

Fatigue

I said somewhere that I'm taking 3 mg of dexamethasone (steroid to counter brain swelling headache caused by radiation.) Make that 6. I am math challenged when it comes to reading medicine bottles.

Anyway I had a wonderful reike session with Tania yesterday and no headache this morning so only took 1 mg, the result of which, internally, is that I feel more like myself again. Misha mentioned today that dex. is very strong. It pushes me out of my body.

My hair looks really awful, like it's dripping wet, but I've been enjoying friends putting the burn cream on my scalp in the evening. I hope, but am trying not to expect, that it will keep my hair from falling out, or help less of it to fall out. 

Fatigue currently crashing its way up to the symptom front lines...

No comments:

Post a Comment