Sunday, November 25, 2012

Steps, movies, and reviews

A dead pelican in Newport Beach (and me)
Photo by Jeff Perrin
Friday
8,484 steps.
Movie with Po, aunt Kay, Lily, and 2nd cousin Rachel: Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn part 2 (Scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 2.)

Saturday
2,334 steps.
Movie with Po, Lily, and Jeff: Life of Pi. (My review: Partly good, partly hella boring. Maybe a 5.)

Sunday (today)
14,504 steps.
Matinee with dad, Chris, Po and Jeff: Lincoln. (My review: Excellent.)

My health is slowly improving. I worry that my toes will be numb and cold forever, but very little of forever has passed since I had chemotherapy, so maybe not. Wait and see. I sleep well, just like I did before all this came to pass. My head is getting fuzzy with hair, but not in all the places that hair used to grow on my head. Like in the female sideburn area, there is nothing.

Jeff and I on the Balboa ferry
Ok time for bed. Getting up at 4:30am to drive home missing rush hour in L.A...



No comments:

Post a Comment