Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Great scott!

I looked at the MRI report, and decided not to post it. Suffice it to say, the stuff in my brain is not minor. The appointment with the radiation oncologist is Monday afternoon.

A friend told me that I seem more grounded since I was diagnosed, which is probably true. I feel for people who are dying who can't face their own death, even to talk about it. They are missing a lot.

Drinking lots of corn silk tea to keep away the bladder pain (similar effect to D-Mannose.) And taking citrus flavenoids. Both suggested by Misha.

Prasadacitta helped me with some yoga poses yesterday. I think I need to do them every day, or else my lungs feel, it's hard to say, smaller I guess, less spacious, to the extent that it changes my voice slightly, a bit higher, shallower. 

Just took Paulette to the airport. She got my car detailed so now it's a cough-free-zone.

Just got to the section in the wonderful lectures entitled "The Secret Life of Words". I haven't listened to it yet but it's about war metaphors used in reference to disease. 

No comments:

Post a Comment